Acquire life-changing experience through blend into the ancient art of yoga for better wellbeing and health, improving flexibility, strength, and mind in a surrounding that encourages compassion to bloom from within. Even if you’re a beginner, this 200-hour yoga teacher training in Nepal will provide you with immense inspiration and confidence to be a perfect yogi.
About the program
RishikulYogshala offers yoga teacher training in Nepal for discovering inner liberation in the heart of the Himalayas. Unfold the ancient secrets of yoga by learning yoga philosophy, ancient form of asanas: Hatha and ashtanga and vinyasa flow, cleansing exercises like shat kriyas, and adjustment and alignment techniques along with completely vegetarian yogic diet for holistic development.
- Practice the ancient form of yoga asana: Ashtanga and Hatha
- Develop an understanding of human anatomy
- Learn cleansing exercises like shat kriyas for treating various diseases
- Daily practice of pranayama to increase the flow of prana in the body
- Daily practice of meditation for complete relaxation
- Mantra chanting for inner peace and calm
- Learn the benefits of mudra
- Learn yoga philosophy through ancient scriptures to know the true meaning of yoga
- Adjustment and alignment techniques to learn the methods of correcting asana
- Teaching methodology classes for a brush-up of your guidance techniques
Food and accommodation
Healthy, hygienic, and nutritious food prepared by professional chefs through ayurvedic methods with herbs and spices to enhance the well being of students. Meals are completely vegetarian and served three times a day with seasonal fruits and vegetables. You can have tea or coffee whatever you prefer.
A comfortable abode for yogic souls, RishikulYogashala offers a cosy, clean, and refreshing stay in Nepal. Rooms are comfortable with private washrooms, modern facilities, and free Wi-Fi. A pool is also available within the facility to spend some time relaxing in the natural surroundings.
About the school
RishikulYogshala was established in 2012. It is certified with international yoga alliance. Its main focus is to impart authentic knowledge of yoga with the help of its well-qualified yoga teachers. It believes in imparting knowledge regardless of caste, gender, and origin. You’ll also get a certificate after the completion of the course which makes you eligible for teaching in the world.