Immerse in the serene and tranquil beauty of the majestic Himalayas and the holy Ganga with Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh. Embark upon a journey towards the path of realization, awareness, and enlightenment. Inculcate pure and ancient yogic wisdom with specialized courses from RishikulYogshala.
This prestigious 2-month course is the most advanced course for Yoga Teacher Training in India. It covers the curriculum of 200 Hour and 300 Hour YTTC, with extensive training and knowledge. This is the ultimate step for becoming an avid and full-fledged Yoga teacher, recognized by the Yoga Alliance, USA.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- Advanced knowledge of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga including different series of asanas
- Deep understanding of Yoga philosophy and readings from Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Enhance the level of mediation with advanced techniques and forms
- Practice better breath control with Pranayamas and Bandha
- Learn the Human anatomy and the organ systems to better understand the working of asanas
- Practice the correct ways of performing asanas and modify them using Adjustment and alignment techniques
- Introduction to Mantra Yoga and its importance
- Relevance of Mudra in Hatha Yoga
- Discover the states of consciousness in Yoga Nidra
- Advanced techniques of yogic purification of body with Shat kriya
- Build better interactive techniques to easily explain concepts to the students
- Learn to prepare Ayurvedic food and tea
Feed your body, mind, and soul with our highly nutritious and delicious three-course meals. The expert chefs at the center use fresh and homegrown ingredients to ensure hygiene and all-round development of all budding yogis. The Sattvic diet contains Ayurveda herbs and spices that are rich in restorative and healing properties. The wholesome yogic meals have been designed carefully, keeping the mind the extensive training our students will go through. We also offer vegan food options and herbal tea and drinks as refreshments.
Immerse in comfortable and yogic style lodging for complete rejuvenation. Some of the rooms at our center offer astonishing views of the Shivaliks, that compliment the wooden interiors of the room. The rooms come with an option of single or double occupancy depending upon the student’s preference. Each room offers all the basic amenities that one would require, such as twin beds, comfortable mattresses, attached bathroom, 24*7 supply of hot/cold water, clean linens, and study area.
3200 USD: Shared room
3500 USD: Private Room
The above mention prices include food, stay and excursions during the course of the program
With 10 years of dedicated experience, RishkulYogshala is a prominent name for Yoga teacher Training courses and Yoga retreats in India and Nepal. Our first center was inaugurated on the auspicious land of Rishikesh, with the sole purpose of imparting pure and ancient wisdom of Yoga science.