Apollo hospital Delhi
It’s among also the foremost well-liked destination and also the tertiary care hospitals with over 700 beds in Bharat.
A state-of-the design center within the center of the funding, it unfolds across fifteen acres and contains a settled region of over feet. The hospital has 695 beds having a capability. Right from the infrastructure to the medical technology acquisition, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals strived to produce its patients perhaps not world category however additionally the globe care since its starting in 1996 and has maintained its patients.
Apollo Hospitals Delhi with success plays a primary in the city, a Split Liver Transplant in exactly 2 adults and second from the nation.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi had been ranked the best hospital from the WEEK-A C Nielsen Hospital Survey 2013
Few of those Salient Facets of Apollo Hospitals:
Apollo Hospitals Delhi obtained the FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 at the Class of Operational Excellence (Personal – Multispecialty Hospital) for its job”Stress Ulcers – Zero Tolerance”.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals Delhi had been ranked the best hospital in India Greatest Hospital Research 2013, for DiabetologyTHE WEEK-A C Nielsen.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi had been rated the 4th top hospital in India from THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Greatest Hospital Research 2013.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi has been rated the 5th best hospital in India from THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Greatest Hospital Research 2013.
- 52 Specialties under a Single roof
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant programs in the country
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery)
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
- Apollo Cancer Centre is a Comprehensive Cancer care center with the management of cancers as a multi-specialty concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinic iX and HDR-Brachytherapy
- 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices
- Newest and Best-in-Class Medical Technology Such as PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt Established HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and a Lot more are Utilized to provide world-class Maintenance.
- Apollo Hospitals Delhi successfully Plays a Split Liver Transplant in Just Two adults, a first in Town and second from the Nation.
A girl recovered from a stroke when she had been treated with Thrombolysis in Apollo Delhi.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals successfully handled a girl, who suffered from three types of cancer – Breast Uterus and Oesophagus.
A woman failed Knee Replacement for the knees with instrumentation that was patient in Indraprastha Apollo hospitals.
A 110-year-old Kashmiri patient successfully underwent an operation for gut cancer in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
A woman experienced a Seven-hour surgery with blood transfusion in Apollo Hospital Delhi.
Hip replacement in age 94 has been conducted at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
Doctors in the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital treated a family member.
The Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi has been the director of JPSI, organizer of India racing event.