Passport Agent in Delhi
What is passport
A passport is a travel document, usually issued by a country’s Authorities, that certifies the identity and Viability of its holder Chiefly for the purpose of travel
What does a passport do?
A passport is a travel document that functions as the greatest form of evidence for your citizenship. Every country issues passports to citizens of that country.
US passports are issued by the United States Department of State. American citizens need passports to depart and enter the US and the other nations in the world.
Why do I need a Passport Agent in Delhi?
Passports are another essential official record one taxpayer is required to have. Issued only by an government of your area. …
Citizens when they apply for a passport they need to demonstrate they are citizens of said country by birth or obtained citizenship.
Do I really need a Passport Agent in Delhi ?
As you probably already know, yes, you do need a passport to fly globally. However just using a passport won’t always cut it.
There are a few additional conditions that you should be more aware of when it comes to your passport and Global travel
What age needs Passport Agent in Delhi?
If you are traveling to Canada, then minors 15 and younger can cross land or sea borders with no passport, however, a certified copy of a birth certificate is essential.
Minors ages 16 to 18 needs to have a passport, passport card, increased driver’s permit or Nexus card to re-enter the U.S. out of Canada by sea or land.
what is apply passport application
When an individual looks to apply for a passport, it is necessary to book an appointment at the Regional Passport Office or the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs).
This can be done by logging into the official website of Passport Seva, filling up the passport application form and paying the requisite fees.
How to Apply For a Passport Online?
Step one: Logging In
- Locate the part called ‘APPLY’.
- When the candidate is an present user, he/she could login with the user ID and password.
- When the candidate is a first-time person, he/she might need to register and create an account. To enroll, the actions listed below has to be followed closely:
- The applicant must click on’Register Now’ below the’New User’ tab.
- On doing so, the applicant is redirected into the user registration page at which they’re needed to fill in the identifying particulars. The areas indicated with an asterix (*) are required to be full of.
- From the first area, the applicant is going to need to select where they’re registering for i.e. either CPV Delhi or the Passport Office. Nonetheless, these passports may also be implemented through Passport Seva Kendras too ).
- The passport division applicable to this applicant relies on his/her present address.
- The area linked to title is limited to 35 characters.
- Choose the login ID. (It may be stated to be just like the ID).
- Establish the password and support. (This will be convenient in the event the candidate accomplishes the login information ).
- Next, input the captcha code and then click ‘Register’.
What are the documents required for passport appointment?
You’ll have to have these documents (originals and also self-attested photocopies) to submit an application for a new passport.
You’ll also have to take this once you go to your appointment in the Passport Seva Kendra office.
- Proof of date of birth (Birth certificate or certificate from any educational institute)
- Identity proof with photograph (PAN card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
- Proof of residence (Ration card, Voter ID, Water bill, Electricity bill, Gas connection Bill, Income tax/Bank account Statement)
- Citizenship Document – if the applicant is a citizen of India by Registration or Naturalisation
- Government/Public Sector/Statutory body employees should submit “Identity Certificate” in original (ANNEXURE B) along with Standard Affidavit Annexure I
- If the applicant is eligible for “ECNR” attach attested copy of supporting document (see COLUMN 15 of the INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM)
- when the applicant was repatriated at Government cost, enclose documents to show that the expenditure, if any, incurred by the Government of India on his/her repatriation has been fully refunded to the Government of India, Ministry of External Affairs
- If the applicant was ever deported to India, give details of Emergency Certificate/Passport
Checkout Travel Agent in Delhi